Ref No.: 130218 (2)
Dear Valued ASPRI Members,
SNEF Invitation: Briefing on Business Strategies: Business Design Thinking and Government Support Programmes
Hope that this email finds you all well .
ASPRI understands that Business Design Thinking (BDT) might help our members companies to remodel their business strategies and emerge from the current competitive and volatile economy. Design thinking is a business tool that combines creative and critical thinking which allow information and ideas to be organised. It has gained momentum in the business world through mention in the Harvard Business Review and Forbes Publications. In reality, big companies like Apples and Google, design thinking is in the practise of their day to day operation.
Therefore, we would like to encourage our member companies to attend the above-captioned organised by one of our partners, Singapore National Employers Federation (SNEF). Please refer to SNEF’s circular appended below for the details.
The Singapore National Employers Federation (SNEF) will be organising a briefing on Business Strategies : Business Design Thinking and Government Support Programmes on Tue, 27 Feb 2018.
2. At this session, companies will learn how they can use the world’s only form of Design Thinking specifically adapted for business to help organisations create solutions for challenges and growth. With a focus on customer-centric and manpower lean solutions, Business Design Thinking is an ideal solution for SMEs and non-SMEs alike.
3. Lastly, the Singapore National Employers Federation (SNEF) will introduce the P-Max Place-and-Train Programme which aims to facilitate the entry of PMEs into suitable SME jobs and help SMEs better cope with the challenges of talent recruitment in an increasingly tight labour market. Upon successful completion of the programme, SMEs will be eligible for a one-time Assistance Grant of $5,000.
4. Details of the event are as follows:
Day / Date: Tuesday, 27 Feb 2018
Time: 2:15pm to 4:00pm (Registration will commence at 2:00pm)
Venue: Level 13, Room 7 & 8, Paya Lebar Square Lobby 2 (60 Paya Lebar Road, Lobby 2 #13-45 S409051)
5. To register, please complete the attached registration form and send it to email@example.com by Tuesday, 26 Feb 2018. Participants who register via email will receive an e-confirmation closer to the date of the event. For more information or enquires, you may contact the Aaron at 6827-6926 or at the same email. Please indicate “A member of ASPRI” besides your company name. to enjoy this complimentary event.
6. As there are limited seats available at this briefing, you are advised to register early to avoid disappointment.