Over 800 regional and international refining & petrochemical industry leaders and influencers will gather in Singapore at the 12th Asian Downstream Summit and co-located Refining & Petrochemicals Asia, to be held on 30th � 31st October at the Sands Expo & Convention Center.
As the anchor oil and gas event during Singapore International Energy Week, hosted by the Energy Market Authority, the event is able to offer unprecedented and unparalleled opportunities to connect and do business with key regional downstream stakeholders.
ASPRI is pleased to be a Supporting Association of the event. As such, ASPRI’s members are entitled to a 25% discount! Use the promo code: 25OFF to book your delegate tickets NOW!
Do remember to indicate “A Member of ASPRI” beside your company name when registering.
To register, simply click HERE.
The 2019 conference programme features an exclusive breakfast forum hosted by Baker Hughes, a GE company. This will be followed by a combined conference plenary for both Asian Downstream Summit
and co-located Refining & Petrochemicals Asia
with the theme �Remaining Sustainable and competitive in 2019 and beyond�
The Plenary will also host the Asian Downstream Summit Awards of Excellence, the most prominent awards ceremony for refining & petrochemicals in the Asia Pacific industry calendar, representing a benchmark of excellence for those working in the oil & gas industry.
2019 Award Categories include:
- Young Engineer Award
- Best Digital Transformation Program
- Innovations in Oil & Gas Digital Technology
|CONFERENCE THEMES AT ADS & RPA
The agenda is specially crafted to incorporate a focus on key refining & petrochemical technologies.
Key themes for 2019 include:
- Outlining a digital plant
- Application of Artificial Intelligence in downstream industries
- Achieving HSE Excellence through Digital Enablers
- Digitalization driving turnaround and plant based project excellence
- Advances in Refining & Petrochemical Technologies
- New technologies to reduce downtime and increase the profitability of production plants
- Challenges in project execution and management
- Leveraging Technology Know-how to Lower Plant Capex
- Developing a successful digital business model for operators
- Utilising Big Data analytics for optimal performance & cost savings: investing, strategy & implementation
- Smart Fueling Solution with Integrated Logistic & Transportation System
- Refinery of the future
- Latest Trends in Fluid Catalytic Cracking Technology
- Clean Fuel Technologies & Alternative Fuel Production
- Blockchain in downstream oil & gas
|TOP INDUSTRY LEADERS & INFLUENCERS TO SPEAK AT ADS & RPA 2019
Top industry leaders and influencers will discuss latest innovations and developments and will bring attention to key perspectives in the industry.
Notable industry speaker include:
- Dr. Chan Tuck Leong, Head � Digital Accelerator, Downstream, Petronas, Malaysia
- Richard Chatterton, Head of Oil Research, Bloomberg New Energy Finance, Singapore
- Pak Daniel Purba, SVP Corporate Strategic Planning & Development, Pertamina, Indonesia
- Giacomo Silvestri, Digital Strategy & Innovation Lead, ENI, Italy
- Sanjeev Mullick, Vice President, APJ, Aspen Technology, Singapore
- Jon Allwood, Global Consulting Director, KBC (A Yokogawa Company), Singapore
- Senthil Ramani, Managing Director, Head of Digital and Consulting Business, Resources industries, Asia Pacific, Africa and Middle East, Accenture
- Dr. SSV Ramakumar, Director (R&D), IndianOil Corporation, India
- Dr Antonio Feraco, Managing Consultant � Industrie 4.0, T�V S�D Asia Pacific, Singapore
- Joerg Theis, Head of Energy Industries, Asia ABB
- Tibor Komr�czki, Head of Process Information & Automation, Downstream, MOL, Hungary
- Atik Suvittham, Lead Digital Manufacturing Engineer, Process Technology Center, SCG Chemicals Co, Thailand
- Simon Rogers, Vice President, Advanced Solutions Business, Yokogawa, Jap
- Zak Alzein, Vice President and General Manager, Connected Performance Services, Honeywell UOP, USA
- Fuad Al-Ansari, Vice President, Information Technology, Information Technology Division, ADNOC, UAE
- Halil Celikkaya, Production Management Office Supervisor, Petkim Petrokimya, Turkey
- Rudy Radjab, President Director, PT Kreasindo Resources Indonesia, Indonesia
- Robert Torgerson, Director of Technology, WIKA Group, USA
- Martin Hawkins, General Manager Operations and Maintenance, Duqm Refinery, Oman
- Bradley G. Houk, Senior Engineering Advisor & Open Process Automation Project Manager, ExxonMobil, USA
- Suhas Japtiwale, Asst. Vice President, Refining & Petrochemicals Business, Reliance Industries Limited, India
- Alexander Radach, Smart Manufacturing Leader, PwC South East Asia Consulting
- Dr. Madhukar Garg, President � Refining & Petchem R&D, Reliance Industries Limited, India
- Vishwanathan Srinivasan, Executive Vice President, DT360 LLC, UAE
|LEADING SHOWCASE AT ADS 2019 EXHIBITION
Asian Downstream Summit and Refining & Petrochemicals Asia will share an exhibition featuring regional and international exhibitors showcasing leading industry solutions. Participating exhibitors include notable companies like KBC (A Yokogawa Company), Baker Hughes (A GE Company), Vega Instruments, WIKA group, McDermott, ABB, Honeywell UOP, Koch-glitsch, Aramco, Aspentech, Zyme-Flow Decon Technology, Near-Miss Management, IPCO and more�..
|INNOVATION & TRANSFORMATION � THE FUTURE OF OIL & GAS
Asian Downstream Summit will also feature workshops, running simultaneously to the conference sessions and an interactive exhibition by leading technology experts. A purpose-built technical theatre on the exhibition floor will provide technology companies with the opportunity to host expert talks showcasing their latest innovations.
Conference delegates will have the opportunity to pre set-up meetings using our special networking application and also take part in an interactive Q&A during conference sessions using our multiple response program.
�Asian Downstream Summit gave us very useful information and showcased digital technologies, while also offering exceptional networking opportunities. Come and see with your own eyes�.
SRISURANG PONGPAWE, Lead Engineer – Digital Manufacturing, SCG Chemicals, Thailand