ASPRI embodies “Connect, Engage and Grow”. As a member, you will enjoy exclusive invitation to our growing list of industry and business networking events:
- Process Industry Prosperity Lohei Dinner
- Process Industry 7th Lunar Month Celebration
- Process Industry Chillout Night
- Business networking activities organised in co-operation with other Trade Associations & Chambers (TACs).
- Overseas business study missions to learn best practices from international partners and explore future business ventures in overseas market at concessionary rates.
ASPRI members also enjoy discounted rates to participate in various industry trade exhibitions and conferences.
ASPRI works effectively to represent members’ interests at all levels of the legislative process. As a member, you will;
- Obtain regular updates on industrial information & developments including policy changes.
- Receive invitation to attend exclusive dialogue with relevant policy makers such as the Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB), Enterprise Singapore (ESG), JTC Corporation, Ministry of Manpower (MOM) and etc.
- Receive complimentary copy of publications that is produced by the Association, such as the annual Directory of Singapore Process and Chemicals Industries and Year-in-Review.
- Qualify for the opening of Process CPF account – get to employ Process Construction and Maintenance (PCM) Work Permit Holders (WPHs) to meet manpower needs. (Corporate Members only)
- Qualify for low levy conversion for your foreign workers (Corporate Members only)
- Eligibility to house your PCM WPHs with Jurong Island (JI) passes at ASPRI – Westlite Dormitory – Papan. (Corporate Members only)
- Receive the right to vote at all general meetings and are eligible to hold offices in the Executive Council. (Corporate Members only)
ASPRI seeks out capability development opportunities for members and offer updated information to our members. As a member, you can look forward to:
- Benefit from industry upgrading initiatives embarked by the Process Construction & Maintenance Management Committee (PCMMC) and Productivity Council (PC).
- Gain access to members’ exclusive microsite that includes a library of information such as productivity improvement initiatives with training videos, slides, publications, and list of mechanised tools.
- Exclusive invitation to attend curated workshops and seminars on topics such as legal, employment, workplace safety and health, environmental issues which are relevant to the industry.
ASPRI through our training division, ASPRI-Institute of Process Industry (ASPRI-IPI), promotes training and education for our members.
- Members can enjoy discounts off the posted rates for selected training courses and rental of facilities at ASPRI-IPI.
- Corporate members who house employees at ASPRI- Westlite Dormitory – Papan will get to enjoy up to 48 hours of heavily subsidised training courses.
Details can be found at http://ipi.org.sg
For further information, please contact Ms. Ouvai / Ms. Pei Ni at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 6560 5051