The Association is working closely with various government agencies during this critical period of COVID-19. Together with Employment and Employability Institute (e2i) , ASPRI is pleased to announce the launch of Job Placement Programme (JPP). The programme provides salary support to companies who hire local job-seekers registered with e2i to embark on a new job and undergo training.
Why should you apply for JPP through ASPRI?
- Receive salary support of up to $5000
- Candidates are only required to fulfil 2 types of trainings – OJT & 1 training course
- Meet manpower needs in your company
- All businesses registered in Singapore are eligible to apply
- Shorter processing period
For more information on eligibility criteria, application process and salary support, please refer to the brochure & FAQ under ‘Resources’ below.
- The Association has worked out special procedures for member companies hence please indicate “A Member of ASPRI” beside your company name in the appended application form
- Companies must register for JPP before recruitment
Please note that slots are limited and the programme is only open for a short period of time. So apply for JPP now!
For further clarification, please contact Ms Mona at email@example.com or 6560 5051.
If you have any concerns or feedback about the programme or eligibility, please feel free to contact us as well.