Enrol P-max to be eligible for S$5,000 Assistance Grant per entity. P-max is a programme under adapt and Grow initiative that aims to help small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to better recruit, train , manage and retain their newly-hired professionals, Managers, Executives and Technicians (PMETs).
- Apply through ASPRI for shorter processing time, within 2 to 3 days upon submission of completed document.
- Supporting local SMEs looking to hire PMETs (Singaporean/PR),
- Establish better communication Channel between supervisors and staff,
- Adopt progressive HR practices, goal setting and performance management,
- Better adapt to the new SME work environment.
- Applying company must be a SME*
- Companies have to attend SME and PME Workshops (with 90% funding support) **
- The newly-hired PMETS employee must be retained for at least 6 months
- The company did not received any Assistance Grant from earlier any Max Talent PnT Programme.
*Definition of a SME
- Registered or incorporated in Singapore;
- Made up of at least 30% local shareholding;
- An annual sales turnover of no more than S$100M or you employ fewer than 200 employees;
- Offer PMET job within the SME, with a gross monthly salary of at least $2,500; and/or,
- Hired a PMET within the last three, offering a gross monthly salary of at least $2,500
** Workshops & Funding Support
- 2 days PME Workshop that will equip the newly-hired PMEs, with five key management skills that are customised to meet the needs of SMEs.
- 1 day SME Workshop to apprehend the expectations of PMEs on their work performance and deliverable.
|Funding Support for Workshop
||2 -Day PMET Workshop
||1 -Day SME Workshop
|| $ 1,500.00
|| $ 500.00
|90% Funding by WSG
|| $ 1,350.00
|| $ 450.00
|| $ 3.50
|Payable Fee per PME / SME Rep.
|| $ 160.50
|| $ 53.50
<With up to 90% funding support from WSG, SMEs are only required to pay the 10% nett fee portion of the respective SME and PMET workshop course.>
[CLICK HERE] to download the application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU MAY SUBMIT YOUR E-APPLICATION FORM BELOW: